LA FRONDE WORSHOP'S
Here you can discover some examples of the interventions carried out by La Fronde.
The artists of La Fronde are experts in transmitting and creating devices for sharing their living arts and their works (dances, singings, choreographies, performance techniques).
They are trained, qualified and defend pedagogies that move away from relationships of domination and violence and encourage cooperation, the enhancement of self and differences, artistic practices as arts of transformation.
Our artistic practices take different forms and are designed to be shared: sometimes during performances, sometimes during practice times and workshops in which the participants are actors and physically engage in the discovery of our worlds.
We refuse the border between stage practice and practice with the public, as well as the devaluation of the latter. The research we carry out takes different forms: sometimes we need to be alone or with privileged collaborators, sometimes we need and want to open our experiments to a wider public.
We co-create meeting and practice devices tailored to the reflections that drive us and the partnerships that we develop.
Contact us if you wish that we imagine and design together interventions on measures in your theaters, in school, hospital (IME, EPHAD, hospital) or prison.
La Fronde's workshops are open to all: novices, curious people, enlightened amateurs, professionals; and cultivate welcoming and non-discriminatory spaces. They can take the form of :
– time of transmissions and discoveries of the contemporary dance and its fundamentals.
– long time to dive deeper into the technical fundamentals of our arts but also the specific universe of each of our works.
A few examples:
- COVEN by Nina Santes is a one-week experimental worshop in non-mixed selected.
- Prendre le large, Rêver-les, Saisir au passage et ses Constellations are projects carried out in collaboration with Agathe Pfauwadel and the Pasarela Company since 2012 and in partnership with the department of Seine Saint Denis, the DRAC IDF, the ARS, the IME Itard, the IME Moulins Gémeaux.
- "Who are you ?" by Bo / Kevin Jean : project "When dance meets digital arts" supported by L'échangeur-CDCN Hauts-de-France in partnership with the Hauts-de-France Region as part of the "Education, Practice and Cultural Awareness Paths".
- SOME OTHER PARADISES by Bo / Kevin Jean is a participative piece that was created at the same time as the trio SOME PARADISES.
- CLEA (local contract of artistic education) in partnership with La Briqueterie CDCN and the DRAC IDF-Ministry of culture in 2015
- Interventions in classes with dance and circus options.
- Project "When dance meets philosophy" in Laon, fr.